Thursday, September 06, 2007

NERDS


NerdTests.com says I'm a Cool Nerd King.  What are you?  Click here!


Anyhow, I think the test is flawed. I chose the internet over sex, and the internet over hanging out with friends. I'm assuming that those are pushing my dork/awkward score up, but I guess I could be wrong.

Oh, and I answered as if I were at my own place, and not here in LA where I am now. This place inexplicably doesn't have a periodic table or a graphing calculator in reach that I know about. Or comic books.

1 comment:

Brute Force said...

Hah, I only qualified for geek.

In any case, I would argue strongly that choosing internet over sex (assuming you are youngish, and actually capable of sexual acts and not some invalid) would be considered awkward. Internet over hanging out with friends is also awkward, but to a much lesser extent.